Managing time means knowing what we want in the future and what we need to do to reach it.
Between planning goals and realizing them, we forget the moderating variables that relate them:
- The characteristics of the objectives
- Our own characteristics and needs.
That’s why it’s important:
- Organize the workplace, keep it clean, tidy and comfortable.
- List objectives and priorities
- Adopt an overview of the period to be organized (month, quarter, year) Make a list
- Identify most important objectives
- Set a flexible, realistic and personal schedule.
This is a fundamental item to be an Virtual Assistant in Home Office. From the moment women professional becomes enterprising at home they owns her own schedule.
You need to adapt and manage your time to achieve excellent results in both personal and professional life.Posted on